My favorite realization by the time August arrived each year was fall, meaning that it’d cool down, jeans would be trendy, and rain would wash away a drought ridden world. What I came to realize this year was that through the dust, debris, and mess of a dried up past life; new life would move through and new chapters would open up. Enjoy “O: August 2012″, a collection of inner thoughts of learning that I’d soon be out in the world, living on my own.
- O: Working Testimony 08/05/2012
- O: 900 Squares 08/24/2012
- O: Urban Comfort 08/26/2012
- O: Unconditional 08/29/2012
- O: Optimistic Progress 08/29/2012