I have found Kansas City “East”…
It is called Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The similarities between the downtown sectors of each two cities are uncanny in similarity. Recent redevelopment, cleaning, etc…
Now, what were we doing there to begin with?
First, it’s on our way home from Philadelphia. Secondly, the couple that I flew to Baltimore, Maryland two years to watch get married live in Pittsburgh.
They invited us to stay the night, see the city, and rest before our adventure home.
A few thoughts from this experience:
5. You can get a Mazda3 stuck…
6. There is nothing strange about roaming downtown Pittsburgh in a F-350 diesel truck listen to electronic dance music.
7. One word: Sheetz
8. It’s always a good time when you line up for a photo and the height of the people have the following range: 6’8, 6’2, 6’5, 5’2.
9. Be ready for amazing quotes at all times:
I have a question about your two specials today.
What is their portion?
Alright. I’ll take both please.
10. Lifelong friendships are the best things next to marriage.
Also, they asked me to remind them why I was in such a rush to get home after their wedding. It was a blessing to show them, sitting to my right, why I had to leave their celebration two years ago.